Tuesday, December 23, 2003

La musique: Big bang baby- STP

You are currently being graced by the words of the November 2003 Watts/RDC EMPLOYEE OF THE 'EFFIN MONTH.
I was flabbergasted. I get my shift of choice for a month, a star on the Watts wall of fame, and my name, picture and profile in the Watts newsletter. The Profile is the fun part, I made a bit of a joke out of it, for example:
Hobbies/interests: Music, sports, and climbing things and jumping off of them.
Favorite Shows: Simpsons, Sportscentre, Martha Stewart living.
The hardest question to answer was: Best moment in your life to date-
I genuinely couldn't think of one single moment of my life that stand out as "great"
I thought and thought, I came up with these:
(i) Getting laid on top of a mountain in Newfoundland
(ii) Graduating High school (+ prom)
(iii) Halloween '03 party in Halifax
(there's a few more I can think of, but won't post them)

I ended up just putting "Winning Watts employee of the month for Nov '03"

Fuck my life is boring, pointless, (insert negative adjective here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home