Saturday, December 20, 2003

Sunday- "Not denim on denim!"

Sunday we went to the Mic Mac mall. Somehow in the process of getting from halifax to dartmouth we ended up in a place called cow bay. The trip took like 2 hours. We got to talk to a talking tree though. I told him I wanted a jean jacket.
"will you be wearing that with jeans?" asked the tree. "yeah, I guess." to which the tree exclaimed the quote above. Also if the tree asks, Sharlene is 17 and Gabrielle is a retard named Amanda.
We all start drinking in prep for Trailor park boys Sundays.
Mescaline and $1.50 rum and cokes, I remember little after that.
Something involving the song "the bluenose" and a stranger. Apparantly I passed out in Meg's bed, but woke up on Jenna's floor the next morning,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home