Thursday, December 18, 2003

Friday- "You guys know you're in the hood, right?"

Fuck, I love this city.
After arriving at Jenna's house and finding no one there, team went to find Jenna at the vogue. We arrive, I see a few people I know, after sending Gabrielle in to find Jenna, a funny moment ensues:
Matt: "How long do you think she'll take?"
Sharlene: "Seven minutes."
Precisely seven minutes later, we have Jenna.
However, the show at the vogue was almost over, and deciding to avoid cover, we returned to Jenna's without her to start drinking. I dig into the first in my TWELVE PACK of colt .45. Adequately drunk, we take a cab to the bela muse, where rec'd above golden quote from our cabbie. We realized upon our arrival that the burdocks, or anyone for that matter were not playing there. So we decided to walk through "the hood" to get to the marquee.
It took about 5 minutes before someone offered us drugs. I declined to mention I had enough to send me to jail for a while in my pocket, and had just finished smoking some.
We arrive at the marquee, run into more people, and I finally got to see contrived. I become mystified with the rotating triangle holograms on the floor, first amazed, then trying to stomp them with my feet. By myself. in the middle of an empty dance floor. Comical.
Somehow we end back up at 1164, and jenna gets home. I vaguely remember socializing, but remember little other than that. My nights always seem to end that way in this city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home