Friday, December 05, 2003

What have I become? My sweetest friend? everyone I know, gOes away in the end. You can have it all. My empire of dirt. I will let you down. I WILL MAKE YOU HURT.
If I could start again, a million miles away I would keep myself, I would find a way.
I'm loaded. At Charles' party. I (heart) Janelle.
FUCK THE PAIN AWAY.

One day in the world that was darkened and cast over with evil, a fine fairy princess arose from the ashes like a spark from a giant donkey's ass, and smite upon the heathen masses with great and vengefull fury!

Happy birthday Jesus! You gay JEW!!!

Hi, i just came from melons, it's shannon, i just ruined jamie j's picking up, mostly cause i knew the girl. Jamie is now pissed at me, I saved her life but ruined jamies, IT's cold. matt calls the cat.

hey yo, yo eh, matt got me melon liqueur, and we sang a song.
it was just beautiful.
like ben harper.

Hi, this is Amber. what's up? Thanks for picking me up off of the floor at Melon's last week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home