Friday, December 05, 2003

"Losing all hope is freedom."
Ever get so horribly pessimistic you're surprized when things work out? That's where I am. I have also yet to be surprized.
The future is just so uncertain, and things have rarely worked out for me, why expect change? In my job, finances, realtionships, I have little reason for optimism.
There's so many people I COULD love, so many I things I COULD be. None ever work. People I would spend the rest of my life with could possibly not know my last name, things I could be are shot down by my lack of resources. You can't become something, somebody without a few things. Money, brains, ambition among other things. Although I have a decent functioning brain, I have little-no money, and my ambition fluctuates wildly. So fuck.
LOVE ME. I'LL LOVE YOU BACK WITH ALL I HAVE.
"He who lives on hope dies of starvation."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home