Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I'm at work, and I have time to kill, so here's what's up:

(i) One of the top-ranking readers digest executives is visiting today and tomorrow. You know all that "You could win $1,000,000!" bullshit mail you get? Yeah, well it's his signature that's on the bottom of them. Anyways, tomorrow he's having a meet-the-employees type lunch with 5 people from the program. I am one of those people. Why? Because I'm "entertaining".
(ii) All is good in the universe. I've patched up everything with all the people I pissed off, and Am confident everything will work out super.
(iii) I get to go to Halifax in a week and a half for 5 days. Giddyup.
(iv) Does anyone else remember me saying that the trade the Raptors made was going to make them contenders? Davis and Williams are bums and in return we rec'd 2 superstars. Marshall scored 27 pts last night and now rookie Chris Bosh gets the starting position he deserves. Me and coat-check-girl are going to have much to discuss Thursday. Assuming she isn't replaced again by a balder, more muscular, irritable, male bouncer version of herself again.
Well time to work. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home