Sunday, November 23, 2003

I'll spare you all the mellowdrama, and just get down to brass tacks. Thursday I got loaded, after losing all my friends I decided to leave. I did realize I was too fucked to drive so I went to get some pizza, realized I didn't have enough money, so retired to my car. After a nap, I felt coherent enough to drive. I stopped at the stratford McDonald's to get some grub and felt I should nap some more, so I did. Eventually, I woke up. I headed home, but on the way I fell asleep and put my car in the ditch. The thing is written off, and I should be dead.
Had I not worn my belt- dead
Had I not had air bags- dead
Two seconds earlier and I'd have driven directly into a culvert instead of graseing it and be... yeah- dead
So much for not being melodramatic.
I broke some ribs, scraped and bruised myself, want to jump off a building, but otherwise I'm ok.
I feel like I just lost a leg. I can't go anywhere, and I'm stuck in fucking Fort Augustus.
Idiot.
Drunk.
Loser.
Self destructive idiot-savant.
Kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home