Saturday, November 08, 2003

Seriously, who the fuck calls readers digest to discuss their account this late at night? I just had a caller from Ontario, which would mean it's 3:13 am where they are. WHAT THE FUCK? Get a life and go to sleep, idiot.
At this time you also get a lot of calls from the west coast, ensuring yours truly gets a healthy mix of east Indian and Asian people who don't "speak-ee engwish." I am however, being paid exorbitant sums of cash to sit here and dick around on a computer, so I won't complain anymore.
I have read the lyrics of twenty million songs, played (and won all of) 3 games of online monopoly, ordered a t-shirt, and made this post. Perhaps now I'll take a nap, the incoming call beep should wake me up. If not, my countrymen will just have to wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home