Thursday, August 28, 2003

FUCK

Now, did anyone get scared there? Were any of you suddenly worried that I was upset at you, angered in any way, or going to turn on you? I did use a pretty angry tone. I used caps and everything, I gave the word it's own line, plenty of emphasis.

Scared?
You know what I mean. It's that general "FUCK" you'd say, maybe a few times, if say you'd lost money or your keys or something. Would that scare you? It scares a lot of people. . . Right?

"What the hell is the difference?"
I'm sure you've all said this. Example: You and a companion attend a local fast food establishment. Upon entering said establishment, you discover that only the drive thru is taking orders, and the front counter is closed. Quick ask to the clerk if it really does matter, if I can't just order here, I mean, I've done it before. Gothic-clown-oompa-loompa-woman(?)- manager replies "no" rudely. So I decide I don't want McDonald's. Retorting under my breath "I don't know what the hell the difference between ordering it here or driving around is." It was these horribly words and a visciously enraged tone (laugh) that caused your company to fearfully flee your food depraved self.

Jesus it's late. And I work in the am. FUCK. Oh jeez. sorry.

Something to think about: If you whine and cry all the time about every little thing, don't be surprized if sometime your cries go unheralded. Boy that cried wolf theory dictates that eventually you'll weep, and whom you're yelping for, or maybe no one, will be around or care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home