Thursday, July 03, 2003

Righty-o. Moderately Good past few days. Sanity improving, eating more, sleeping more. Saturday was ok, Sunday rocked. I went to the drive in with Shan. Saw Daddy Day care, Charlie's Angels 2, and part of Hollywood homicide. All the movies sucked, but the company more than made up for that. Monday was work (till 12, eek), And Tuesday was CANADA DAY! Wooo! I got rather drunk and cruised around the waterfront with Chuck, Rob, and Josh. The night was spent in a drunken stupor with little vision (no contacts). Highlights include scareing the fuck out of child-spectators while rambling about god knows what, and asking random women if they liked it up the ass. I surpizingly recieved the reply "No, but I'm sure you do" only twice out of scores of opportunities. "Those ones are the keepers" I tell Chuck, wit makes the world go 'round. So on the last leg of my two wonderful days off. I prepare for a Rugby game. No trivia tonight, trivia=alcohol, and I am after all a finely tuned athletic machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home