Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Today was really fun. Shan spent the night last night, and while she slept I watched James Bond's "Die another day" great action, classic bond. I had the day off, slept til 1, woo-hoo. Watched "Old School" starring Will Ferrell, also a good movie. Me and Shannon played some catch and I experienced a lot of what I'd been missing. Do you read this? If you do. Hear this-
I had fun today. I do however resent what you've been telling bria about "being though that" I think my infraction (although I realize it was a breach of trust) was quite a lot more minor to what Mr. White committed. That's just how I feel. But thanks for recommending "what you did to feel better". That's all I have to say about that.

I took her home and went to Rugby, great practice. Not too rough, got home, and ran some more. I'm machine! Aw well, off to bed. Winnipeg in August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home