Sunday, June 22, 2003

What a weekend. What a bad weekend. Shitty work schedule (out @ 1130 on Sat.). I found out some things that caused me some distress. Enough to make me haul off on parking meters and bust a plate glass window. My arm is cut to hell, and knuckles bruised, it matches my heart. Not exactly my proudest moment. I will however try to forget why my heart hurts, but it'll be hard. I'll always have scars to remind me. Fuck. And the worst part is there's no one to blame but myself.

Speaking of blaming myself, I've been doing that a lot lately. Racy thoughts of things done and things to do keep me up at night. I'm really depressed and I hope I don't piss off anyone else or do anything stupid before this wears off. There's a lot on my mind, to worry about, to hope for. Fate? I've had a lot of things happen to me with no apparant reason. Fate is a hard concept. But if you say so, I'lll trust you. After all, what else can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home