Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Random quotes from a week of Shannon:
"The worst part about musicals is the music."
"All I know (when asked about Africa) is that it's hot and there's a lot of black people."
(Later on, also about Africa): "Well, at least they have a Jamaican bobsled team!"

Everyone knows how to make a star by quickly scrawling 5 lines, right? Oh no, not Shannon. This, to me, is a basic life skill. The girl's elementary school teachers should be shot, and I won't even get into her spelling. So blissfully ignorant. Knowing only "What she needs to know". But that's why I love her.

Speaking of Shannon, remember when I had a girlfriend? She works days, I work evenings. We never see each other or talk. That makes me sad :(
Today, however, is my day off. And I also got $60 from the Government for being an upstanding, Canadian taxpayer. Perhaps an activity of some kind? Or maybe she'll just want to sleep. I suppose we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home