Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Holy recognition. I guess a whole wack of people know about this blog now. Props to the folks promoting me on their pages. I suppose it's a good thing, I just hope I don't censor myself to acccomodate this new-fangled notoriety.

So what's been new? Well, me and Shan are going back out. I'm happy with that, and starting to feel more like myself. Today was my second Rugby practice in three days, and I'm getting into pretty good shape. Here's where it gets fun though: Game tomorrow, game Sunday, Game Tuesday. Thursday night I go to Fredericton for Eastern Atlantics and play at least two more games. Hurray for dying. I should really take some before and after pics. Hopefully in the after pics I won't look like a black & blue blob. That's all for tonight sports fans, nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home