Sunday, September 07, 2003

What a interessting stretch of days. This past Wednesday I had an interview at Watt's Communications. Long story short: I got the job. So yeah. I'M DONE WAL-MART. Two more weeks left. Yeah. So I'll be working 2 jobs for the next 2 weeks. Don't be surprized if you don't see me.
I hope I'll be feeling better. I went to my doc yesterday and he gave me some pills to help my throat problems.
Thursday I went to trivia, and it neded up just being me, Rob, Melissa, Sarah, and Josh. It ended up being a really good time. Big City even played STP for us. Me and Rob even ran into John Mayne, whom I haven't seen in forever. It was wicked.
Last night there was a super fun party at Chris' apt. It consisted of basically us drinking our faces off on his front lawn. Eventually we went to Melon's which had lots and lots of girl on girl dancing. Jeez, everyone was dancing with everyone. It was reallly fun. The agenda for today? Sleep. Sleep and SOCOM. I love Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home