Saturday, November 08, 2003

I'm soooooo bored. My back hurts, and I wish I was drinking. I do however get to listen to the debate amongst the Covad geeks. Can one guy's half dragon could take out another guy's sorcerer? I dunno, he can hold FOUR spells.
Who the fuck decided it should snow? I went for a run outside today, just to the store and back. But around the old school on my way back I started noticing a weird taste in my mouth. Upon arriving home, I realized that the quick breathing of cold air had given me A FUCKING NOSEBLEED. Remember when I used to get those all the time? I could bring them on at will to avoid doing stuff. Or the time I ruined a scribbler when my nose fucking exploded at school? I just mumbled something and dripped all the way to the bathroom. I did, however, get to go home.
I also realized today their are still people at wal-mart who think I still work there. Not that I'm surprized, it's a wonder anyone knows what's going on in my life right now. There's a lot of people I see less frequently, there are some I don't see at all. I don't necessarily miss EVERYBODY, but their are a select few of you on whom my sanity depends on.
I'll likely write something else tonight, it's only early. Oh, and F.Y.I., the dragon kicked ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home