Sunday, November 23, 2003

*Hypothetical scene*
You see your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever, someone you "love" standing on the edge of a cliff. They aren't going to jump, but fall.
Would you deem it appropriate to say something to let that person give up fighting, to inspire them to let gravity take over, to fall?

To think that this situation is not what I wanted is incorrect. This was my goal for quite some time. Your timing was just horrible. I was trying to pull the band-aid off slowly, to "let you down easy." It's nice to see you afforded me the same luxury. In any case, all the best to you.

To take a page from the Gerry handbook, I would like to post a position of steady-girlfriend. Now the throngs of women wanting to date me can finally make themselves known to my single self.. .*cough*. Applicants should like waterbeds, dogs, and random bouts of craziness. Though I am currently and temporarily car-less, I am told I'm intelligent, funny, and not grotesque. I am in the midst of a break fom my university education working at a job that pays rather well. A fun, realatively easy call centre job that is certainly better than a lifetime of slaving in some ghetto child care centre as a snot-rag, minimum wage, baby-sitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home