Saturday, December 20, 2003

Ohhhh Kay.
After sleeping all day I head to the Watt's Xmas parety aafter getting high as hell. Immediate flashing waves of paranoia. Everyone is in FORMAL WEAR. Though dressed neat. I Had no tie, was wearing a wristband, and wearing sneakers. I saw Megan too. Fuck Jason Kowalski, he won a trip to Cuba.
Afterwords me and Chuck and kevin went to smoke up and play some pool. Needless to say, I'm still wired, and I'd be super surprized if the girl who was in til 12 didn't smell it.
My first customer: a Mrs D'Alimonte. Comunique was as follows:
Me: "Name?"
CD. "Connie D'Alimonte."
Me: "How do you spell that? Like the canned fruit? (Delmonte)"
CD: "I'm sorry?"
Me: "The people who make canned fruit, their name is delmonte"
I think I managed to explain myself so she understood what I meant, but I'm not sure. I also have a covad guy with a British accent wh keeps looking at me. I may have to kill him. I'll edit in any new events.

1:24 am- Started singing "To be the next to be with you" while atking a piss. Upon leaving realized someone was in the stall. I've been eating cookies off a tray since I got back, the same tray. I have no clue how long they've been there or if I should be eating them. There's sparkles all around my desk, they might be on to me. I bet it was that Britishg fuck. He's so dead.

6:00 am - I had an hour long nap and my high wore off. British guy and the cookies are long gone. I went to subway. I think I'll nap again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home