Saturday, December 20, 2003

Monday and Tuesday: "Are you the guys putting up those posters with the creepy face?"

Monday was spent re-trevorizing. Highlights include the tower of them at the library and covering the bulletin board at the Khyber. While at the Khyber, an employee asks us the question above. Aparantly her roommate found one in her mailbox with the caption: "French braids his sister's hair" It blew her fucking mind. Aparantly she spend most of the day in a state of confusion and just kept looking at it. Helpless, enthralled, captured in his gase.
That evening we played a murder mystery game. I'm also pretty sure we drank monday night, but the scheamatics escape me. Seahorse maybe?
Was Tuesday the day we drove throught that fucking storm to get to Value Village? The whole trip becomes a blur after this. I know Tuesday night we drank like champions. Jenna and Gab shotgunned beer and I think we ended up going to Jonathan's, with Jenna rolling down the street en route in a stolen office chair screaming "TREVOR!" at strangers, Gabrielle following quickly with a giant pylon. It was F&L in Halifax. Then open mike, but I had to leave because I was uber-fucked. I kicked around with Lau and Meg for a bit and eventually met up with ol' Thelma and Louise, fucked as hell. "I haven't been this drunk in 2 years" said G. with her cigarette distroyed vocal chords. She then fell headfirst into the wall. We went to Sobeys in the hopes of eating some sushi-drinking some water, and not being hung over. Boyyyyy.... did that ever not work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home