Saturday, April 15, 2006


How not to travel to Banff:
Thursday night was ladies night at Ranchman's.While Janelle and co. took a limo there I watched the hockey game and drank colt 45 by myself. This turned out to be a BAD IDEA. I had polished off two and bit when Vince showed up to get me. I got to Ranchman's, danced a lot, rode a mechanical bull, and drank $7.00 Keiths. When it came time to leave I was loaded off my ass. I somehow got on the roof, and called a bouncer a "homo" when I was told to get down. I got down, and for some reason removed my pants so I was standing in the parking lot with my pants around my ankles, until I fell, then I was lying in the parking lot with my pants around my ankles. Fortunately, none of the cowboys went Brokeback mountain on me. We went home and I drank some more Colt, but its pretty hazy.
So the next day, we (Vince, Janelle, Nancy, and myself) were due to take our road trip to Banff. Suffice it to say I was rather hung over. I thought all was well and good when we stopped and I got two Gatorade, but things definetly weren't all well and good when I threw up those gatorade all over myself in the back of the car. I spent the earlier parts of the trip wet from puke and feeling miserable. I started feeling better as the day went on and we did some really cool stuff. We rode a gondola to the top of sulphur mountain, we saw all kinds of mountain goats ("Don't chase them, they'll kick your ass." -Vince), and we went for a dip in the upper Banff hot springs. Everything was fantastically fun, and we took lots of pictures.
Happy Easter everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha-Anne said...

The pictures you sent are awesome. You like very happy in them. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time, despite the being-sick-on-the-way-to-Banff thing.:)Take Care.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home