Thursday, March 02, 2006

Koko-B-Ware had just won, attention shifts to the excepitionally creepy Pee-wee Herman doll on the table.
R: "You know what an awesome idea would be? To strap Pee-wee into my passenger seat and drive around with him there. You know, park at the mall and stuff. Can you imagine getting out of your car, looking into the car next to you and seeing him buckled into the passenger seat?"
*10 minutes of laughing*
M: "His arms are poseable, so you should just get a giant crucifix dildo and wrap his arms around it."
R: "Naw, I think he's creepy enough by himself."
M: "Yeah, you're right, that shit's expensive anyways."
M: "You'd honestly have to pick up as many hitchhikers as possible too."
R (To imaginary hitchhiker): " 'Sorry Buddy, Pee-wee always rides shotgun, my girlfriend gets really mad at me, but that's the way it has to be.' "
R (To Pee-Wee): "See Buddy, I told you we'd make some friends tonight, I'll make sure we take the the long way to wherever he's going so we have a chance to make nice. .... No, he doesn't smell ... Shh! Pee-Wee, he can hear you!"
M (Apparantly in the back seat with the hitchhiker): "Don't mind me , I'm just admiring the shape of your skull."
R (To HH): "Yeah, where are you going? ... OH ... well, we're going to have to go to the other side of town first um... I promised uh... my brother I'd get him... uh... a hamburger."
M: "Pee- Wee wants a soda too."

DRUGS ARE FUN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most amazing conversation ever.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home