Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So me and my rommates have been pondering a question over the past couple of days:
"How much pot has been smoked in this house, on average, per day, since we moved in?" I asked them. I didn't even know if I could ballpark it. So we thought about it, debated it, and came up with a mutally agreed figure:
8 grams a day. Now this may sound like a lot, so let me explain. Three fairly heavy smokers and all of their respective smoking friends who visit all in one place combined with incredible abundance. You think of all the tridents and 7 inchers and gas masks and bong hits all collectively, I'm surprized it's not more than that. But you have to take into account there are days (though they are few) where we don't smoke, or where we're out.
Wow, 8 grams a day, for almost 5 months. I'd do up the math, but it would probably piss me off beyond repair. It's likely enough to but the three of us through college. But when you close you eyes to go to sleep at night and hallucinate two bongs fighting each other, it all seems worthwhile.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhuh, because that is something to be proud of. please do not procreate.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's okay, I wouldn't want to take the chance where my kids could be friends with kids who have condesending fucktards for parents.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

You're looking at 1200 grams. (8 g/day x 30 days/month x 5 months)Depending on how you purchase it (bulk, or a few grams at a time) we're talking between $6000 to $12000. So probably enough for a whole school year. Nice rip.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Perhaps you should take it up, then 8 grams a day would be a real accomplishment.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i should have taken up pot smoking instead of going to college.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home