Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's amazing how easily a seemingly rock-solid friendship go apparantly go to shit over one party's inability to do anything condusive in aiding said friendship. Yeah, sure I've moved three time zones away, but all is great, thanks for not asking. Of course it didn't hurt my feelings when you bailed on like all three of my nights out before I left, hope the KFC was great. I had no problem moving all my shit out of the apartment, but thanks for offering to help.
You've got to realize that I love you like a brother, but even before I left you were acting very condesending and self-absoarbed, to the point where other people were noticing it too. I was/am beyond trying to figure out the motives of your passive-aggressiveness.
Soon I'll fire you an email and maybe send some pics to touch base. If don't want to reply, fine, all I want is to be able to share this experience of a lifetime with one of best friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(
it's been a long time and you and I havent spoken in, well, like, ten years but I want you to know that I know exactly what you're going through right now.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Well, if you knew me when I was um, 13 you should know I hate anonymous posts.
If I'm that important to you fire off an email.
jdmattling@hotmail.com
Unless you raped my mom I'll likely write back.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home