Monday, February 02, 2004

La musique: The sound of my black eyes cd not coming.

I ordered it 2 weeks ago. If I get shafted over the internet again, so help me... Naw, there's no evil on the internet, I should be ok. Those who believe that should go here. and click the "tubgirl" link. There's no way I'm directly linking it. Don't open it where anyone can see it, and don't say I didn't warn you.

Stuff I (more or less) remember doing Saturday only after being reminded:
-Doing a shot of dishwashing liquid.
-Dancing with my sister that bordered on inapropriate (For shock value only).
-Being witness to an assault.
- I remember falling down the stairs, but not: "In excess of 5 times."
- Telling Dan that if he tried to write on my face "I'll slice your nuts off."
-Making a toast to "nibbling".
Did I miss anything?

P.S. Told you the Pats would win, foos. Surefire way to pick the superbowl winner- Bet against Sharlene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home