Sunday, January 18, 2004

La musique: deformative- black eyes

I going to HALIIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXX!
That's right the land of Colt .45 and trevor will be visited by a pack a those nutty PEI kids including crazy matt, G-rock, and $$JD-money$$
Graffitti, climbing, jumping, and other alcohol induced debauchery will no doubt ensue.
"PEI has y'all in a headlock, Halifax." - ms. major-danger.

On another note, I attended LOTR as well tonight with PEI's one and only white wizard. At the end, after asses are kicked, I couldn't stop thinking of the "We did it, we did it!" Dora the explorer song. This is what happens after working in a toy dept for a few years and having an ex who is a day care teacher. It was a long movie and I never did see that Harry potter fellow in it either, I also ended up being late for work. Like it matters, I fucking own this place anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home