Saturday, January 17, 2004

La musique: yeah yeah yeahs- maps

"...they don't love you like I love you."

I've read over half of Catcher in the Rye tonight. Part because it's an awesome book, and part because I have Hell's Angels waiting after it. 2 days off + 2 days backshifts + 2 backshifts left = One wonderful amount of facial hair. A little look I like to call "The Dan Pollard"

"Part hobo, part vagabond, ALL Dan Pollard" -Beard aficionado

"Transcends your run of the mill homelessness." -Facial hair monthly

"Matt Ling is being overrun by evil!" - University of Calgary Gauntlet

"... they don't love you like I love you."

She loves me! Karen O's going to bear my children! I heard it! Didn't you guys!? Oh, Fuck off.
* sidenote: Karen O's- Excellent name for a cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home