Sunday, January 11, 2004

La musique: dead leaves and the dirty ground- the white stripes

Chamber lane was fun. Lots of beer and sing alongs. Lots of interessting women too, I balked on a couple to just go up front and sing with my friends. I don't think bars are the right place for me to meet women. Any type of relation that does occur ends up making me feel empty. Depending on the girl, my emotions get skewed, and things end up for the worst. Objectifying women, even if that's what they want, is something I do way to often, and I hate it. My momma taught me better than that.
Many of you seem to think I have a penchant for driving drunk. You'll be happy to know that I skillfully guided my auto to a parking lot where I awoke at 8 am this morning. That shit is never going to happen. EVER.
I'm going to sleep. Back at 'er early again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home