Sunday, January 04, 2004

La musique: Remain untamed- Turbonegro (listen to these guys- effin awesome)

I drank very little, but it was one of the better Saturdays in a long time. I hopped groups of friends a few times, I didn't mean to ditch anyone, I hope no one got offended. It was good to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a LONG time, most of the responses I got were mutual.
Had a few beer, I eventually met up with Tony and the wonderful Ms. Major and Ms. Cook. Vodka and Limes, Drunken dancing, and screaming ensued (breakfast at Tiffany's?).
Afterwards we headed the the "after party" at a Mr. Dan McRae's house. Drugs were smoked, pictures were taken, some of us drank more, others passed out. I got to meet some pretty cool cats, pretty good time all in all.
P.S. Next holliday, all I want is a REMOTE CONTROL FART MACHINE. DO IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home