Thursday, January 01, 2004

La musique: auld lang syne

So it's 2004. Let's hope it's better than 2003. If I don't die, it should be. The events of New Year's eve are rather entertaining so here goes:
The evening (and ensuing countdown) were spent at Chuck and Jane's where a select few of us drank, killed russians, then drank some more.
Following the countdown me and Chuck decided to take the two man party to the inn on the hill. En route we smoked up next to some oil trucks, took some pictures, and stopped at hot shots. Hot shots you see is my Dad's bar of choice. For those of you who don't know, I'm not a huge fan of my Dad. I think my plan was to beat him up or something, but my Mom asked me an interessting question: "What would you have done if you'd found him?" I couldn't come up with an answer, perhaps it's better I didn't find him.
We arrived at the inn, the stumbled around until we found someone we knew (Shannon) after a brief chat with her, we somehow walked into an open, random room. There were a few people there, a couple of whom were hot girls. We somehow got invited to chill for a bit, and we smoked a lot, took some pictures, and I realized I was in a few classes with one of the girls. Only on PEI.
After that, Chuck suggested we go to Steph's to look for Andrew and Rob. We (eventually) got there only to wake up Jamie, Robyn, and Sarah. I don't think they were impressed. I think we stole some gum somewhere on the way home, and the next thing I remember is waking up to the first morning of "204"
Happy New Year Everybody.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home