Sunday, December 28, 2003

La musique: minor threat- minor threat (hahahaha)

So I had this really weird dream last night. What's even weirder is that I remember ALL of it.
It was like I was back in junior high. We were going on a band trip to some school, but for some reason it was their first day of school. Me and Hugh Mullally (A million points to whoever can tell me why I'm dreaming of HM) decided it would be fun to ditch our group and go into a class and pretend we were it.
However, all the seats are labeled with a person's name. I grab one at random and look around. All the kids are either smoking or rolling joints. I look in my desk and there's like a KILO of pot, I stash it in my kitbag. By this time the person whose seat I stole comes in and tells me to get up. The teacher, confused b/c all the other seats are taken, asks me who I am. I cite the name on the desk and label the new guy the impostor. Just as the debate was getting heated, Lisa from the wal-mart 1hr photo (wtf?) peeks her head in the door. Seeing both me and Hugh she saves us by saying "those two are needed immediately."
We then return to our group. For some reason I get the urge to pull the fire alarm, so I do. The entire school evacutes and we're all mulling around a common area when suddenly, the SCHOOL EXPLODES. There must've been a real fire or a bomb or something. Hugh looks and me and goes "Whoa dude! You're a hero!"
I wake up.

Why I can't have good old fashioned sex dreams I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home