Thursday, January 15, 2004

La musique: Pulmonary archery- Alexisonfire

feeling schizophrenic.
"Hey megalomanic, you're no Jesus, yeah you're no fucking Elvis."
Colts over Eagles in the super bowl.
"I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars."
Sheldon Sourray wins Norris Trophy.
Everything about you is contrived, fake. I want to throw a brick at your face. It's too hard. You're too far away. no. you're too close.
"Sick of the same old cheese and crackers."
one of my resolutions was to stop thinking about you. no, not you. don't be so vain.
I have a keyboard. A good one. A bass soon.
"Roll over beethoven."
My computer's broken. and it's fucking cold.
"pleasant taste- some monsterism."
Roger Clemens? An Astro? Houston= 2004 world series champs.
"like a martyr I drove myself harder and harder..."
tomorrow I buy new shoes. some compact discs perhaps. some cologne. a zip up hoodie. adapter for keyboard, return pants. frequent value village. Visit CNIB, DMV, post office, bank.
last note was so I wouldn't forget what to do. why can't I forget what I want to, and remember what I need to?
I don't know why, but:
"when it comes to rockin' something fierce, boy, do I."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home