Friday, January 30, 2004

La musique: Rooster- Alice in Chains

Last's night feature was a much anticipated Lord of the Trivia- Return Of the Ling Those in attendence:
-Myself, Shannon "There's no z in Gretzky" Goeseels, Taylor "Jerkbird" Lipton, Sarah "the walking compliment" Connell, Adam "Lost love child of Jesus and Gandalf" Stetson, Jamie "I have a boner" Johnson, and Roch Voisine's #1 fan, Rob MacMilan.
Did I miss anyone?
As promised, we won. We also got second too because we're dirty fucks and made two sheets. Individually, one of my best performances ever. I knew the majority of the questions, and the ones I didn't, my teammates filled in perfectly, it worked quite well.
It should be known that Rob has the best fort in the world under his bed, me and Adam gave it the time last night. BOSS AS HELL. Saturday is Janelle's party. Not that often I get a chance to drink myself blind as inevitably will happen, I just hope I don't pass out in the garage again. especially when there's comfy, fluffy, snowbanks.
Hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home