Thursday, January 22, 2004

La musique: Note to self: Don't Die- Ryan Adams

I'm at work on no sleep, and it's cold as ol' hell. I keep having these bizarre dreams that I don't want to get into here. I haven't been sleeping well at all. Too many people read this for me to spill it the way I'd like. Time to invest in some loose leaf I guess.
Halifax is coming! I excited, but oddly nervous. I can't quite figure out why, but this whole trip is surrounded by feelings of aprehension and suspense. I think I'll feel better once we get on the road. It's the preparation for these things that usually phases me. Let's all hope I can leave that province without being crucified.
"Note to self: don't change for anyone/ Note to self: don't die/ Note to self: Don't change for anyone/ Don't change just lie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home