Sunday, February 01, 2004

La musique: humping aound-bobby brown (I'm not going to even bother trying to expalin that)

Ok, so I'm still at Jannle's it's 2 in the afternoon. And I'm still hameemered. I don't want to go home yet for that radson. LAst niight was fun fromwhat I reember. I drank that quart of bacardi and some of Thomas' beer, and my beer, and then fell down the stairs repeatredly. Apologies if I kissed you (god knows there was a bit of that) or I proposed to you online, vomnited in your sink or bled on anything that belonged to you.Jesus fuck. Nothing really god awful happened (that I can reember) which is good. I got to see a lot of people I have't seen in a while. bitchin.
wow. What a fucked up night. all that was promoised and more. Nice typos idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home