Monday, June 26, 2006

Allright.... so... Alberta.
Things are pretty blah. I'm getting kinda sick of my job. I've been spending the past few payweekends in Calgary, and everytime I leave, it gets harder. I'm seeking new permanent employment in cowtown. Even if it's something lame, if it pays ok, I may find myself there soon. There's a lot of reasons why getting back there makes a lot of sense. I find the energy of the city more exciting, I have a good knowledge of where shit is, I have some super friends there (hi guys!), and there's a particular redhead there who's caught my fancy that I might be mooching er... staying with.
So yeah, the Heat won and Cam won MVP, where my props bitches? Too bad my beloved Dutch got robbed by those slimy Portuguese. I guess my circa 1998 Dutch soccer team shorts will have to make it until at least 2010 to be doused in Heineken.
Enjoy your Canada day everyone. I will be circulating Downtown Calgary sporting only red paint, a Canadian flag, a wonderful buzz, and an embarassed redhead.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

promise me you will at least wear some form of pants, please.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

no deal.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I know I am a cute red head, but I did not know you felt that way about me... Jokes 9 I heard about your new lady friend)
glad to hear you may be coming back.

Bruce

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hey Matt, you should take off your pants and go crash that party across the street"

then you did, and came back bleeding. have these Albertans witnessed the bloodiness that is Matt Ling? if not get your cut on.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update your blog fagnutz

4:52 PM  
Blogger a said...

agreed above with Sharlene.

and come listen to Lightning bolt on my page.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home