Sunday, May 21, 2006

"S.O.S. please someone help me."

I'm fucked. Overwhelmed, distraught, frustrated, full of self loathing, self doubt, and self destructive thoughts. I need a car, for my job, without the car, I have no job.
You see, if you get a car, obviously it has to be insured. They don't just give you insurance without having to put money down, and I have no money to put down. My Dad and Mom are both unreachable by phone or email. I am flat broke and my hotel is only paid up until tomorrow at 11am, and it's looking like I'm going to be homeless in Edmonton. I have to be in Camrose on Tuesday. And even if I'm lucky, get a hold of someone, get money, I won't be able to get my car until Tuesday morning at the earliest because everything's closed tomorrow for fucking Victoria day, a fact I failed to recognize in my previous "grand plan".
Evidently I don't deal well with adversity/hunger/homelessness.
FUCK.
Crying yourself to sleep is the new sleeping pill.

3 Comments:

Blogger a said...

"buy this car to drive to work, drive to work to pay for this car"

Im making you a cd right now to send.

Its a rough situation, but we all know you are tough as balls. so I hope everything works out.

--aimee.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buck up lil camper

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always a good dose of prostitution, good for the wallet, good for the soul.

I think you'd probably do better in drag though.

Best Wishes,

Chufre

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home