Monday, May 08, 2006

I've developped this nasty little habit of getting to the bus stop, and should the bus fail to make it self known right away, I begin walking to the next stop.
"A nice little way to kill time" you say?
"Walking is better that sitting, is it not?"
Well the problem with this habit is two fold:
(i) The bus seems to enjoy coming while I'm in between stops, driving right by me as I'm walking down the road, thus forcing me to wait even longer for the next bus.
(ii) Often I fail to negotiate the same twists and turns the bus route takes, and I am left in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night,forced to ask a buck toothed 7-Eleven employee how to get back to the bus stop I had just vacated.
Needless to say, this is one habit I may be forced to break or wind up on the National news as the "unfortunate hitchiker" who climbed into some blood thristy, homoerotic, man killer's oldsmobile cutlass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home