Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Riding south down the #2 Highway to Calgary at 160 km/hour, shirtless, with Death From Above blaring was possibly one of the better feelings I've had in my life. That is of course, until I got there.
Estimated time from Oiltown to Cowtown: 3 hours.
Time it took Matt Ling: 2 hours, 15 minutes.
Brand new car + unmonitored divided highways = gold.
New faces, familiar faces, delicious A&W, alcohol, and streets I could (kinda) navigate made me wonder why I'm not still in Calgary. In any case, I had a heck of a time, got my mail, and will be back soon.
I tried to be in Camrose for Monday morning, I really did. But I slept in, and got lost, and stopped for gas. I got here at 3:30 in the afternoon and promptly slept for 13 hours straight.
That city sure knows how to wear a guy out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't calgary that wore you out, it was my insatiable cock lust.

from chelsea.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I? Cuz I really could have sworn that *you* were nuts. Quit getting confused.

4:48 PM  
Blogger a said...

I've never heard the words 'delicious' and 'A&W' in the same sentence before. huh.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home