Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oh what a time of year to be a sports fan. A Canadian team in the Stanley cup finals, the NBA finals happening as well, not to mention my beloved Blue Jays of Toronto competing fiercely in a tight AL east. While eating full bags of kettle chips or entire medium pizzas over the past couple of days, I've had time to assemble the following sports related facts, opinions, observtions, and predictions.

Darrin Fletcher is a MORON. As far as calling baseball games goes, I honestly think I could do a better job. Give me a few beer and I'd be all over that shit. I mean how hard is it to remember players correct names? "Adam" Hill, "Alexi" Rios (does he look Russian?), Javier Lopez? I mean, c'mon! Can't you read? I won't even get into to fact that he still calls them the "California" Angels, despite them changing from that name, twice. Rogers sportsnet, if you're listening, I am available.

Kudos to Ted Nolan for proving you can be native, AND have a mullet, and still get a job in the new NHL.

Dearest Ben Roethlisberger, I'm not going to say: "We told you so." I was thinking more along the lines of "YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON." I hope possibly losing your entire career and the millions of dollars that come with it is enough for you to keep of a goddamn cowboy ass of a motorcycle, or at least wear a helmet next time. Hope your wife isn't a fan of you know, teeth.

Shaq and a sick D. Wade in Seven over Disco Dirk. (This was written Sunday night, and is looking less and less probable).

Much as I hate to say it, Carolina will win the cup on home ice in game 5. Cam Ward is without a doubt your Conn Smythe winner.

The Blue Jays need to trade for a second baseman, Might I suggest that the Nationals seem to have too many? Either of which they are likely willing to trade. If the get one and/or their pitching staff comes together, they'll win the East. If not, they'll likely come up just short of the wild card.

There, that's what I have to say, and now (thankfully for some I'm sure.) I'm off to eat some more free Pizza.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cock lust

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cum dumpster

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolina will do what in game five???

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Much as I hate to say it, Carolina will win the cup on home ice in game 5. Cam Ward is without a doubt your Conn Smythe winner."

We should forward these unfaithful predictions to some Edmonton toughs hanging out in the Rexall Place parking lot. I'm sure they have a lot of nervous energy they'd love to expend on Matt before game 7 starts...

2:42 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Did I say game 5? I meant game seven. That prediction was actually more right than not.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home