Thursday, May 20, 2004

La musique: pretty vacant- Sex pistols

So I realize that you may not care abut politics, and I also realize you may care even less what I think about politics. But politics and social sciences in general (see: Sociology degree in progress) are become more and more of interest to me lately. With my new found wealth yesterday I purchased Stupid White Men by Michael Moore I read the intro and the first chapter and was blown away. The man is so incredibly well spoken and the shit he lets fly could/should change the State of the world if some of the facts were more widely recognized by global media.
But I digress... In any case. If you're into anti-bush left wing propaghanda, I suggest you pick it up.
I'll be at trivia tonight, if I see you, I'll likely buy you a (cheap) beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home