Friday, May 07, 2004

La musique: elephant woman- blonde redhead.

First off, I'd like to mention that I am not a regular smoker. I smoke when the're around, I've bought a pack like, once, ever. And I still find smoking regularly quite revolting. And yes, I'm a hippocrite. But no, you will not find me downing a pack a day in a year from now.

Smoking can kill you. No shit. But only not in the conventional lung cancer-emphezema blacked lung form. Oh no, cigarettes have had a hit out on me for a long time. I don't know why, but they seem to me like an abusive parent. You love 'em, but give them the right chance and they'll fuck you up. Totally love/hate.
Deadly-yes. Master Arsonists- No. Our little cancer stick buds tried to ice me by burning down my house. However, I wasn't living there at the time. C'mon cigarettes, smarten up.
And now just today, I was inhaling some sweet carcinogens, rounding the corner by Peter Pan. And all of a sudden flames start shooting up from the gap between my two front seats. I'd imagine an ember flew in and landed on the pile of napkins I had... and poof. As smoke filled the car, I pulled over, found a water bottle Coranna had left, then douced the motherfucker.
So the score thus far:
Matt- Lives to see another day.
Cigarettes- causing diminished lung capcity, sore throat, smelling like an ashtray, and slowly killing Matt.
Hey look! A quarter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home