Monday, May 17, 2004

La musique: Thursday

"There's music playing, but we dance to the beat of our own black hearts and draw diagrams of suicide on each other's wrists. Then we trace them with razor blades"

Phonebooks don't leave bruises my ass.

After sitting in the dark and getting sick on Tropi-kiwi cooler (why?) Me and Chuck took off to the parking lot in search of adventure. We found Brent, Taylor, And Jeff and followed them to 1H. After Ol' Fireball Mahoney almost knocked me over, there was a large contingent of people to 'phonebook' and be 'phonebooked' by.
We left to hit the bars. Chuck abandoned me, and trying to hail down a cab (even ones you called) in that mess of drunkeness was brutal.
At Myron's, Coranna bought me a drink, and her and Lacey left shortly afterwards and left me to my own devices.
I skipped around group 1 of Jane, Jeff, Tyler and Nic, and Group 2- Steve and Jon Adams, whom I haven't seen in ages and promptly bought me a drink.
I also saw Jeremy Goeseels who "Will always love me." and Lynsey from Wal-mart and Carlye from school. Alas... it seemed everywhere I looked was someone I knew, And boy was I Fuuuucked.
I decided to walk back to Brown's court in the rain, but right before the Credit union, the Lovely Ms. Goeseels in the company of Sarah and Melissa picked me up and drove me to my destination.
I'm pretty sure I helped a drunk Ms. Hickey into the bathroom on my return. I also have massive motherfucking scrapes on the tops of both my feet that hurt like hell. How I got them, we may never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home