Sunday, May 09, 2004

La musique: The Trews- Every Inambition

C'mon, C'mon get up I want to take you,
Away from all of this,
And what has got you lost,
And feeling down.
So just get up off your back and
Fly away.


Who sings that?
Wow, I'm in such a great effing mood. As boring and mundane as it is here, I'm euphoric. I haven't felt this great about my life in a long, long, time. If ever.
Happy belated Mothers day as well. I showed my Mom how special she was by sleeping all day. I DID give her some of my chicken nuggets (Muttering "You're lucky it's mother's day" under my breath). However, I couldn't find any of the "explicit" cards that Taylor gives Arleen, so I just wrote the following directly on the box in giant black letters:
"Dear Billy,
We sure are proud of you. You're a man today.
Love, Uncle Teddy."

The reaction wasn't so much "humorous" as it was "uncomfortable". Suddenly I realized what the Lipton Family goes though each holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home