Friday, February 06, 2004

La musique: guess.

So I wake up this morning to a song I really didn't want to hear. I hit snooze. I was rewarded with "Follow me" by Uncle Kracker. I suppose I'd never get up if I waited to have a song that I liked playing, Lousy PEI radio.
Last night was wicked. One of the better Thursdays, and I didn't spend a dime. Due to overcrowding Team Prancing lilies was limited to: Myself, the white wizard, Stacy "Prince county's answer to Matt Ling" Corrigan, and JJ from St. Louis (St. Louis PEI- Yes, there is one). Needless to say, we won, again. yawn.
Moral of the story: a) Teams require either me or Adam (possibly both) to win. b) When someone in the know (myself) offers to help, accept.
Following the trivia round there was increased socializing including girl-on girl making out, and boobies (Much of which were Peter's).
Funniest thing ever was some girl rave dancing with Andrew while he just stood there, payed no attention and looked in another direction.
Two more respectable finishes and we could win the $100 PRIZE. Oh the glory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home