Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hey there sports fans,
Not much is new in Cowtown. Me and the Missus got a brand new bed, work is going well and I'm making lots of new friends. I've been dealing with a stellar bout of homesickness and missing all you cats like mad.
There was a benefit for my mother's liver transplant last night at the Basillica that went exceptionally well. I'm told the grand total is close to $8000. Thanks to everyone who helped out, my mother was more than overwhelmed at the turnout.
I have a lot to be stoked about in the next little while, and more doors are opening up since I finally have some chedda. Here is my awesome month in the works:
- Mstrkrft Halloween pub- Friday, October 27th
- Trick or treating in richville- Tuesday, October 31th
- Stampeders vs. Roughriders Western Semi-final- Sunday, November 5th
- Xavier Rudd- Wednesday, November 29th (MY birthday!!)


Jealous?


You're Jealous.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier Rudd brings out my inner hippie inside but I promptly litter afterwards which brings me back down to my level again.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your mom got the $$$ she needs, it was a good time had by all!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home