Thursday, September 21, 2006

So after spending most of the afternoon sleeping, I seem to be left with a wakeful night of nothing to do. So allow me to fill you in what's up.

- Am currently employed with Telus and will be making mad bank soon enough.
- This past weekend I attended my very first pro sports event, and witnessed my beloved Calgary Stampeders destroy the hapless Bluebombers of Winnipeg. It should be mentioned that it SNOWED, so me and Chels returned home shivering and with blue lips (thanks hon!).
- Spend Saturday night dressed up as Kevin Federline and drinking cheap tequila. GOOD TIMES.
- I will hopefully be attending both this and this so I mave have the chance to molest and heckle both Jared Leto and Ricky Williams.
What a city.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea Van Tol said...

FYI - my lips were purple and yours were fine.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take n00dz of sexy happenings with jared leto. thhhxxxx

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home