Friday, May 28, 2004

La musique: Radiohead- Fake plastic trees

So last night it was decided, as per usual that I would attend trivia. A pretty mixed, small sized posse showed up. And me and Chuck were ruined.
Last night was definetly the worst trivia experience EVER. No one was there, the people who who there were dead quiet, and One of the hosts was replaced with the other host's retarded brother. That being said, we still won nothing. (See 3rd phrase, 1st paragraph)

We left and smoked some more-Success.
We then decided we would have to get my frisbee down, which we had previously lodged in a tree- Success.
We went to the Tiger mart and began operation sugar daddy. Combined with the two handfulls of mints I lifted from Myron's we 'aquired' a bag of real fruit gummies, a bag of starburst, and some ranch corn nuts among other things. So we were hopped on sugar in addition to other things.
We went to Stonepark and played frisbee in the dark- I discovered I can't throw a frisbee, and Chuck Taylors are no good for running on pavement.
We then drove around around and changed some signs around to say perverted things, pictures to follow. Our progress was slowed when the police drove by, so we decided to abort the mission.
I woke up at 2:20, I worked at 3. Instead of calling and saying I'd slept in for a 3pm shift, I just showed up 20 minutes late. No one noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home