Monday, May 31, 2004

La musique: Matt Mays- City of Lakes

She's prettier than you, and you, and you.
She's prettier than you, and you, and you.


So I finally hit the bottom of a wonderful downward spiral I was headed down. I can't say I'm suprized. Love is a beautiful thing, but it's no mood stabilizer. I think I may have finally proved to myself that I can't conduct myself as a normal human without them.

However, at the bottom of the pit of self loathing, despair, and idiocy, she was there (with a cd no less). And slowly but surely, my sense of 'everything's gonna be ok', which is a hard feeling for me to keep, is coming back.

Slowly but surely, slowly but surely, slowly but surely, everything will be normal again. But for now, I do believe I'm going insane. I'm ready to murder one of my leads. I think I need a 'mental health day' no so much for me, but so I don't come to work
With an armalight ar-10 gas powered semi-automatic weapon pumping round after round into collegues and coworkers...
But I digress.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about Outsourcing

I have been doing hours of research on "Adsl" and it brought me to your blog on this post. Anyways, M t I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home