Friday, March 19, 2004

La musique: 80's tv show theme song medley.

I'm at Dan's. He's on the phone with his woman, so I have some time to kill. I'm hosting a company trivia night at the Legion downtown tomorrow night. Therefore, the company is putting the reponsibility of holding/dispensing free beer tickets in a reasonably fair, uniform fashion. HA! Everyone is welcome, so if you show up, chances are you'll get some beer out of me. There's cash money prizes for the actual trivia part too. It starts at 8. I'm starting drinking at 5. No, seriously.
In any case, I'm assembling a two different music medleys, one for the end of each round. Since I am barely above computer illiterate, I waiting for Dan to get back and help me. Here he is, actually. So fuck off, you have better things to be doing anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home