Monday, February 23, 2004

La musique: bombs over baghdad/outkast

I'm at work and really hyper. This sucks. Turns out me and a bunch of guys from work are getting together on friday for a NHL 2004 tournament for cash. Throw some booze and some smoke in there and it should be a good time. I told Brady lay down the tarp cause doins are gonna be transpirin'. But not the good tarp, someday he's going to get married on that tarp... (A million cred points to whoever gets that)
So I was a pretty big-dickheaded-drunken ass over the weekend, sorry Rob for (accidentally) breaking your wall, and to everyone for being an overall assfuck. If ANYONE has a clue where my glasses may be, PLEASE let me know.
I keep having people coming up to me at work saying "You looked like you were having fun on Saturday." Like, Fuck. I'm all about making an ass of myself, but when it's people who you need to see again and again, it's pretty scuzzy. Aparantly I'm engaged to 3 different girls, and that's ones I work with. Long story short, I had a pretty good evening, but if I pissed you off or led you to believe we would someday be wed, I apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home